Hello Everybody ! i have a few questions for u

I have already made an appointment booking website on PHP using PHP Designer as editor and on WAMP platform, i run it on localhost. The website consults Database and puts forward the times available and lets users fix appointments and stores fixed appointments back into Db.THIS is running fine.

[B][COLOR="Red"]Main problem[/COLOR][/B]-->Now i want to build a mobile application on Android platform that could be integrated to that same database, once i upload the website on internet, and offer the same functionality of booking appointments on Mobile phonesas my website.

[B][COLOR="Red"]Questions[/COLOR][/B]
1) Is it possible? (and i assume the answer is yes)
2) which language do i use to write the code for my android app?
3) If answer of the above question is JAVA ,then do i have to learn J2ME first (i know core java/SL-275 only)
4) how much time do u think will it take me to learn and develop such app approx?

waiting for the answers.

I'm sure that it is possible but an (easier) alternative (maybe a first step) would be to create a mobile-friendly version of your website that can be accessed using the browser on a smartphone or tablet. This is mainly a matter of displaying the screen so that it works on the smaller smartphone screen without making it necessary to use the scroll bars (at least horizontally).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.