I'm just the master of disaster when it comes to PHP.... anyways, here's a new error:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>300 Multiple Choices</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Multiple Choices</H1>
The document name you requested (<code>/Forum2/includes/tiny_mce/langs/.js</code>) could not be found on this server.
However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.<p>Available documents:
<ul>
<li><a href="/Forum2/includes/tiny_mce/langs/.">/Forum2/includes/tiny_mce/langs/.</a> (common basename)
<li><a href="/Forum2/includes/tiny_mce/langs/..">/Forum2/includes/tiny_mce/langs/..</a> (common basename)
</ul>
Please consider informing the owner of the <a href="<URL EDIT>/Forum2/index.php">referring page</a> about the broken link.
</BODY></HTML>

The code was from trying to set up PHP-Nuke v7.8 on my server. I know I have everything else (The prequisits (sp?) and such are all working fine).

However, I can't find ANYTHING that's referencing to the document that's requested... and I have no idea how to fix it..... lol...... Help?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

/Forum2/includes/tiny_mce/langs/.js

langs/.js ??? that isn't a proper filename

Yeah, I know. That's what I don't understand.

I think you should delete everything redownload nuke and try installing again. Looks like some files got corrupted or something.

FYI: tiny_mce is a javascript based word processor, probably used when you type up posts or a news story.

Heh... Done that already. That was my first thought to the error.

The line should probably read: langs/en.js but I'm not familiar with nuke so I don't know where it would go.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.