Member Avatar for Dharshika

How to crop image using image APIs in asp.net?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Thank u cocoll i will see to it

How to crop image using image APIs in asp.net?

your not supposed to use words like urgent, help.....here no one is here for whom you can order here we are all helping that's it

I think u r mistaken, i didnt meant to order by using the word urgent, me too know tat am just seeking help from u all,i just used the word to indicate my necessity is urgent, so that anyone may help me as soon as possible

As someone who posts here a fair bit I can tell you that seeing the word urgent in the title does nothing to make me frantically rush to help the poster. I don't really care if your problem is urgent. I still want to help or I wouldn't be here. A well worded post with adequate information about the problem is far more likely to attract advice than one with a minimum of words.
I'm not going at you in particular here, plenty of people could help themselves by creating better posts.

I think u r mistaken, i didnt meant to order by using the word urgent, me too know tat am just seeking help from u all,i just used the word to indicate my necessity is urgent, so that anyone may help me as soon as possible

bgdh

Thread title changed to be more informative.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.