I have be given a site to manage that was developed with ZF. When I try to run it using the Zend Server I get the following errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Exception' with message 'Security check: Illegal character in filename' in C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader.php:303 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader.php(128): Zend_Loader::_securityCheck('C:\Program File...') #1 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue_core\lib\Com\Module.php(133): Zend_Loader::loadFile('C:\Program File...') #2 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue_core\lib\Com\Module.php(116): Com_Module->_applyRoutes() #3 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\modules_boot\modules.php(45): Com_Module->__construct() #4 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\modules_boot\modules.php(107): ModuleBroker::registerModule('admin') #5 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\modules_boot\bootstrap.php(25): require('C:\Program File...') #6 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\index.php(23): require('C:\Program File...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader.php on line 303

I need some help please. I have searched all over the Internet for some solution to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

need some help please. I have searched all over the Internet for some solution to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Exception' with message 'Security check: Illegal character in filename' in C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader.php:303 Stack trace: 
#0 C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader.php(128): Zend_Loader::_securityCheck('C:\Program File...') 
#1 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue_core\lib\Com\Module.php(133): Zend_Loader::loadFile('C:\Program File...') 
#2 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue_core\lib\Com\Module.php(116): Com_Module->_applyRoutes() 
#3 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\modules_boot\modules.php(45): Com_Module->__construct() 
#4 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\modules_boot\modules.php(107): ModuleBroker::registerModule('admin') 
#5 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\modules_boot\bootstrap.php(25): require('C:\Program File...') 
#6 C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\blue\index.php(23): require('C:\Program File...') 
#7 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader.php on line 303

The error has something to do with your file it has nothing to do with the ZendFramework because the code in the file is causing the issue.

Read this:

http://www.qc4blog.com/?p=290

and this:

http://forums.zend.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&p=74103

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.