Hello guys!. I posted a question similar to this, but then i was able to solve that problem so, this new thing arise.
I want to practice PHP. I need to learn it becauseill be doing a project using it, im a noob. Means, i know nothing about it
so please help me:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hello guys!. I posted a question similar to this, but then i was able to solve that problem so, this new thing arise.I want to practice PHP. I need to learn it becauseill be doing a project using it, im a noob. Means, i know nothing about it so please help me:

@Ms New to Java

You need to remove the other database folder. You have 2 database folder.

One is the C:Drive and the other is in your D:Drive?

Which Drive has XXAMP installed now?

You didn't uninstall correctly.

Remove the one that is from your previous installment.

Hello! i removed it all and installed again, but..i still have an error.!

Seems like you had a standalone mysql server installed before you installed xamp and the two do not want to work in parallel. If you do not need a standalone server remove it through the control panel (backup existing data). If you need it, do not start the one in the xamp. They might still conflict if run as services so experiment with ports. See also this article:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5096613/xampp-with-apache-and-mysql-already-installed

Check your ENV path.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.