Hello, this is the web page I'm developing: http://gtechrosarioco.win-servers.com/ . Problem:

In firefox everything it's fine, in Chrome too. But internet exlporer shows the accordion pane in a wrong way and that mess up with the hole page (please check it for yourself and see what I'm talking about).

The accordion Pane it's created dinamically.
And I know the html and css it's not right at all. I just download a template and I made some modifications. I'm a programmer, not a web developer.

So, anybody has any idea? I don't paste any code because I don't know even where to start. One thing it's for sure, If I take out the accordion pane, everything it's right.

Thanks in advanced.

Mariano

For a start the HEAD and BODY tags are in the wrong place.

Anytime like this where your pages are failing due to wrong table tags (missing or extra tags can trash a web page like is seen here), the quickest way to find the error is save the page as html, and then open it in Dreamweaver 3 or 4 which highlights tag errors. Not sure if the later versions also do this.

For a start the HEAD and BODY tags are in the wrong place.

Anytime like this where your pages are failing due to wrong table tags (missing or extra tags can trash a web page like is seen here), the quickest way to find the error is save the page as html, and then open it in Dreamweaver 3 or 4 which highlights tag errors. Not sure if the later versions also do this.

THANKS a lot, I just did that, and I found a few tags problems (a lot indeed =) ). So thanks for that advice that is useful now and in another problem.

Best regards,

Mariano

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.