hi all iam working as software developer i wish to create my blog website using asp.net and C# so any one have idea so please help me in this Please
thak you in advance

jibranahmed commented: One of the best and easiest way to develop a website on WordPress. You don't need to code that much on WordPress and you will get a Responsive Website +0

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

Download wordpress ;)
Or, if you want to do this yourself, what areas of web design are you familiar with? Are you asking for help with site design, databases or the actual coding?
Simply put you will have one page that allows you to enter your blogs (unless you intend to upload them some other way) and the page that shows the blog titles and dates and then extracts and displays the selected one.
If you need help with particular areas we can help more.

Wordpress is definitely the best overall package. You can also use Google's Blogger or even Tumblr. Not sure why you would want to create your own - leverage what's already out there ans save yourself some time!

As others have mentioned, there are quite a bit of packages out there already that you can freely download and customize. Creating your own blogging platform could be done, but be prepared to spend some time and commitment.

Thank you all

Creating

Yes I do have ideas for creating a blog website through Asp.net. It consists of three main components such as pages, assemblies and an application file. For creating a blog website, you have to manually use a text editor program and the development Kit provided by Microsoft for C#.

Well this is a long procedure and might take time to create a blog website. Instead of using it, you can create a blog website through Word Press which is one of the easiest blog scripts. You can read some great tutorials of using it at Simple Website Turtorials that could be of help.

Another new one to look at is sBlog. Fairly simple, but looks to have a lot of promise

sBlog.Net Project

FYI ... WordPress is PHP, not Asp.Net.

can you help me to teach c# and asp.net lanaguges?

commented: Be timely. Create a new post instead of burying your request under 7 years of replies. -3

Almost every blog website is created with wordpress. But I guess you already know that

Thanks for all informatio

Me and everyone will recommend you Wordpress for blog website. Good luck.

It seems like Wordpress is one of the most powerful tools for building blogs...

I know this is an old thread but people seem to still be interested in it so I’d like to echo Wordpress.

I just came across https://www.wpdotnet.com/ but it seems as if nowadays there are a handful of different options available to get Wordpress functionality on .net.

Thank you pretty much for sharing the massive information to us.It is very useful and informative.
Please keep blogging new updates.

Thanks

Hi there.

The topic is stared kind of old, but I see some recents answes that means there is still interest.

I have used wordpress over the years and I agree that there are thousands of free website templates out there, also massive plug-in addons that go with it. Wordpress is very popular for blogging indeed and, secure in terms of running your website well.

I have lately started to use https://webflow.com for blogging. It has a premier dashboard that allows you to use precise desinging. You might want to check it out if you happend to be an advanced designer.

Good luck.

How does Webflow compare with Wix?

The first comparison is that WIX charges a fee to use your custom domain. Webflow allows you to use your custom domain at no cost, just the same as https://www.tumblr.com

It becomes a cost effective line item should you decide to make a dozen websites, right?

Ah, gotcha. It's just that Wix is so popular and I've never heard of Webflow before, so I was wondering what the value proposition was.

Do you have experience with both? Which do you prefer?

I've never used a tool to build my site before since the days of Microsoft Frontpage '98!

WORDPRESS is the best among all. Easy and Simple

No matter if you create a blog or a website, you must install a security plugin called iThemes security. If blog is what you want to create, you can install the plugin YoastSEO and it will help you create SEO optimized posts.

Download wordpress ;)
Or, if you want to do this yourself, what areas of web design are you familiar with? Are you asking for help with site design, databases or the actual coding?
Simply put you will have one page that allows you to enter your blogs (unless you intend to upload them some other way) and the page that shows the blog titles and dates and then extracts and displays the selected one here.
If you need help with particular areas we can help more.

Yead wordpress is great option to build blog but if you want CMS then go for more reiable source
Regerds:
cute plushies

Wordpress is the best option to create a blogging website.

Hello,
Create or starting a blog is a very nice idea. Using this platform you can share your ideas and experience with your visitors. For creating a blog, WordPress is the best platform. It is one of the well-known platforms for creating blogs and websites.
Any newbie can easily host and create their website and blogs. It has a lot of free themes and plugins. So, no need to learn any programming platform and language.

Avira Free Security for Windows — Best Overall Free Windows Antivirus. ...

Panda Free Antivirus — Best for Beginners. ...

Sophos Home Free — Best for Parental Controls. ...

Kaspersky Security Cloud (Free) — Best for Added Features. ...

Bitdefender Antivirus Free — Best for Simple Windows Protection..

Hey! Which type of website do you want to create? Do you want to build it the traditional way or you want a tool that can provide you with templates? You can use advanced bootstrap admin dashboard templates to create your desired website.

Member Avatar for bracknelson445

WordPress.org is the king of free blogging sites. It is a free platform, but you need to build the site mostly by yourself afterward. You also have to host the software yourself. For 95% of users, it makes more sense to use WordPress.org also known as self-hosted WordPress.

Because it is free to use, you can install plugins, customize your blog design, and most importantly make money from your blog.

To create blog website, the main steps are:

• Buy a Web Hosting Plan
  • Download Wordpress and its FREE
  • Now you can write Blog Posts

Step 1: Pick a blog name

Step 2: Get your blog online

Step 3: Customize your blog

Step 4: Write a new blog post & publish it

Step 5: Promote your blog

Step 6: Monetize your blog

commented: Why this after 8 years? -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.