hi all iam working as software developer i wish to create my blog website using asp.net and C# so any one have idea so please help me in this Please
thak you in advance

Download wordpress ;)
Or, if you want to do this yourself, what areas of web design are you familiar with? Are you asking for help with site design, databases or the actual coding?
Simply put you will have one page that allows you to enter your blogs (unless you intend to upload them some other way) and the page that shows the blog titles and dates and then extracts and displays the selected one.
If you need help with particular areas we can help more.

Wordpress is definitely the best overall package. You can also use Google's Blogger or even Tumblr. Not sure why you would want to create your own - leverage what's already out there ans save yourself some time!

As others have mentioned, there are quite a bit of packages out there already that you can freely download and customize. Creating your own blogging platform could be done, but be prepared to spend some time and commitment.

Yes I do have ideas for creating a blog website through Asp.net. It consists of three main components such as pages, assemblies and an application file. For creating a blog website, you have to manually use a text editor program and the development Kit provided by Microsoft for C#.

Well this is a long procedure and might take time to create a blog website. Instead of using it, you can create a blog website through Word Press which is one of the easiest blog scripts. You can read some great tutorials of using it at Simple Website Turtorials that could be of help.

Another new one to look at is sBlog. Fairly simple, but looks to have a lot of promise

sBlog.Net Project

FYI ... WordPress is PHP, not Asp.Net.

can you help me to teach c# and asp.net lanaguges?

commented: Be timely. Create a new post instead of burying your request under 7 years of replies. -3

Almost every blog website is created with wordpress. But I guess you already know that

Thanks for all informatio

Me and everyone will recommend you Wordpress for blog website. Good luck.

It seems like Wordpress is one of the most powerful tools for building blogs...

I know this is an old thread but people seem to still be interested in it so I’d like to echo Wordpress.

I just came across https://www.wpdotnet.com/ but it seems as if nowadays there are a handful of different options available to get Wordpress functionality on .net.

Thank you pretty much for sharing the massive information to us.It is very useful and informative.
Please keep blogging new updates.

Thanks

Hi there.

The topic is stared kind of old, but I see some recents answes that means there is still interest.

I have used wordpress over the years and I agree that there are thousands of free website templates out there, also massive plug-in addons that go with it. Wordpress is very popular for blogging indeed and, secure in terms of running your website well.

I have lately started to use https://webflow.com for blogging. It has a premier dashboard that allows you to use precise desinging. You might want to check it out if you happend to be an advanced designer.

Good luck.

The first comparison is that WIX charges a fee to use your custom domain. Webflow allows you to use your custom domain at no cost, just the same as https://www.tumblr.com

It becomes a cost effective line item should you decide to make a dozen websites, right?

Ah, gotcha. It's just that Wix is so popular and I've never heard of Webflow before, so I was wondering what the value proposition was.

Do you have experience with both? Which do you prefer?

I've never used a tool to build my site before since the days of Microsoft Frontpage '98!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.18 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.