Hi guys,

Right now I develop a website that use Microsoft Access database. So, I've developed a database that store all my pics and videos. But when I tried to make a recordset (this is a command in Dreamweaver MX, as I use it to develop my web pages) to call the database, this error dialog window occured;

Microsoft ODBC Microsoft Access Driver
Syntax error in FROM clause

This never occured for other database I've developed before. So, can you figure it out whats wrong with it and how to fix it? Thanks in advanced.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

That means you have an error on your SQL statement. What is the code in your application that you're using for the recordset??

Do you mean this one?;

<a href="numdetails.asp?id=<%=(Recordset1.Fields.Item("id").Value)%>"><%=(Recordset1.Fields.Item("number").Value)%></a></font></div></td>

If you're letting Dreamweaver do the coding, then the other problem might be on the Table on your database... are you sure you have the table available on the database??

what does your select statement look like?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.