I am trying to setup scheduled tasks using the ColdFusion administrators page. These scheduled tasks send out email notifications. They work when I run them in IE, however not through the scheduled task. When I manually run the scheduled task, I am told it ran successfully, however I do dont recieve the email notifications as I do when I run it through IE. Has anyone seen this before?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am trying to setup scheduled tasks using the ColdFusion administrators page. These scheduled tasks send out email notifications. They work when I run them in IE, however not through the scheduled task. When I manually run the scheduled task, I am told it ran successfully, however I do dont recieve the email notifications as I do when I run it through IE. Has anyone seen this before?

i have the same problem, did you get this resolved.

Member Avatar for unibasic

Sounds like you are using a login screen for the template. When you run the job from the browser, you are behind your security. The scheduler will need a username & password for the login, lower part of your scheduler edit page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.