hi... all...
i'm doing a wordpress jobsite... in the home page i want to load all the jobs list by using infinite scrolling with load more button... i found an example here http://www.authenticjobs.com/ and i dont know how to do it.. can anyone help me pls...

here is my index.php... and i want to do it here

<?php
    // Empty search fixes
    if ( isset($_GET['resume_search']) && $_GET['resume_search'] ) : 
        if (isset($_GET['s']) && isset($_GET['location']) && !empty($_GET['location'])) : get_template_part('search-resume'); return; endif;
        wp_safe_redirect(get_post_type_archive_link('resume'));
        exit;
    endif;
    if (isset($_GET['s']) && isset($_GET['location']) && !empty($_GET['location'])) : get_template_part('search'); return; endif;
?>

<?php get_header('search'); ?>

<?php do_action('jobs_will_display'); ?>

<?php
if ( get_query_var('paged') )
    $paged = get_query_var('paged');
elseif ( get_query_var('page') )
    $paged = get_query_var('page');
else
    $paged = 1;

?>
    <?php do_action('before_front_page_jobs'); ?>

<div class="section">

<?php
            $args = jr_filter_form();
            query_posts($args);

// call the main loop-job.php file
            get_template_part( 'loop', 'job' );
        ?>

<?php jr_paging(); ?>

<?php wp_reset_query(); ?>

<div class="clear"></div>

</div><!-- end section -->

<?php do_action('after_front_page_jobs'); ?>

<div class="clear"></div>

</div><!-- end main content -->

<?php if (get_option('jr_show_sidebar')!=='no') get_sidebar(); ?>

tnx in advnc... sorry with my english

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I took few seconds of look at that site, and one thing instanly comes to my head that they are simply using ajax requests.

If you are familiar with ajax and javascript, its nothing dificult. Just make a button show more and on click make ajax request, get data and render it with javascript.

hi... SPeed_FANat1c tnx 4 ur reply... and im sorry to say that im not much familiar with ajax and javascript... can you pls help me to do that....

You don't need to be familiar with ajax or javascript, read what its written in the blog
"You can also download the completed files as a plugin here (Just upload and activate it)."

hi cmps.. i dont want to use plugin.... without using plugin how can i do this..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.