Need urgent suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

People like to use dreamweaver more often when creating websites (i also use it)... i don't think visual studios is as good as dreamweaver when it comes to web design.

Depends on your requirements. The question is not specific enough to make a choice.

Depends on your requirements. The question is not specific enough to make a choice.

True, not enough information but he is probably looking for our opinions on what is better Dreamweaver or Visual Studio

Dreamweaver for design me thinks.

commented: Agreed +7

Dreamweaver for design me thinks.

Dreamweaver is also better for beginners but the 2 softwares cost quite a bit.

Dreamweaver is also better for beginners but the 2 softwares cost quite a bit.

Actually, for web development, you can download VIsual Studio (VS) Web Express edition for free. Also, VS is probably the best choice if you are into asp.net development. While you could develop for non aspx, there is no advantage in using VS. VS is also very easy for beginners. If I was into developing non aspx, I wouldn't use VS. I don't believe that Dreamweaver would be good for asp.net dev.

So I would agree that it depends.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.