Getting started with a new site:
Hi frnds i need ur help tell me wt r the best way for starting a new site

It depends on your skills and knowledge.

There are a number of different methods for creating a website, the simplest is to use a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor which allows you to use features such as drag and drop movement and resizing.
There are a number of online services, and services that can be installed on your computer to achieve such a task. They are often referred to as 'Website Builders' and can be found with a quick web search.

The other method, and the method which personally I prefer is to use a basic text editor, or a dedicated coding IDE such as Dreamweaver which shall allow you to write the various HTML, CSS, JS etc. yourself.
This has many advantages over a WYSIWYG editor in that you can truly customise it, write it, and know exactly what is going into it.

(Think of it like a cake, you can either buy a pack which you mix together with milk, or you can bake it yourself and know what you stick in it).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.