Hello,

We uploaded some videos in the back to YouTube and they reproduce perfectly on our webpage. The thing is, with mobile becoming more and more intresting, playing them in a HTML5 video player would be more universal.

How can we make this change?

Got this:

<script src="http://www.site.com/scripts/swfobject.js">
</script> 

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
if(swfobject.hasFlashPlayerVersion("1"))
{
    document.write("<iframe width='700' height='418' src='//www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=KJSDFJDSG9823' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>");
}
else
{
    document.write("<iframe width='700' height='418' src='//www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=KJSDFJDSG9823&html5=1' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>");
}
</script>

While it does correctly detect if Flash is installed or not, I cannot view the HTML5 video on iOS and/or Android. Why not?

Can't get it to work on Android..........OS limitation?

We doubt that this would be allowed due to video content copyright restrictions. However if anyone knows differently, they can chime in.

We doubt that this would be allowed due to video content copyright restrictions. However if anyone knows differently, they can chime in.

The video is mine....how can it be because of video content copyright restrictions when its mine on my site?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.