When submitting a page via the internet, I get a 500 error and the name of the file. Are you able to help??

Basically I have an expense system implemented with JSP in JBuilder 4 using Oracle 9i and SQL Plus. When submitting any pages in the system, I get a 500 error...

Can someone please help me....
Please advise.

Many thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

500 - means internal server error. This usually implies that there is a problem in the JSP or some part of the code. Check your server logs.

Hi,
i have created a web application in jsp and servlet using netbeans, i am using mysql 5.0.37as a database server.

On the Netbeans IDE it is working properly, when i am uploading it online by using leech ftp, the first page is running properly and accessing the database properly. but when i click on another page or link it is giving error 500

As mentioned above

500 - means internal server error. This usually implies that there is a problem in the JSP or some part of the code. Check your server logs.

Please post what error says

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.