I am making a project on j2ee but i am facing a little problem ie.How can i play mp3 songs in jsp? I ask this question to many person but no one was able to answer my question.Plz consult Discussion Community about this question. I am finding this question since 2 months yet i am not able to find it.Plz help me.Plz mail me answer ie coding if u you can find answer of my question.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for kvamsij

hi,

the only way to play mp3 using JSP is to embed any player into the jsp code.

Member Avatar for kvamsij

I am making a project on j2ee but i am facing a little problem ie.How can i play mp3 songs in jsp? I ask this question to many person but no one was able to answer my question.Plz consult Discussion Community about this question. I am finding this question since 2 months yet i am not able to find it.Plz help me.Plz mail me answer ie coding if u you can find answer of my question.

to play a mp3 songs on web using jsp you have to embed any mp3 player such as google player. if ur not very good in programming then type "how to embed google player on a web page" then u'll find an HTML code which can be used in a jsp file and using ur jsp programming skills u can play mp3 file which are in ur computer.
if u still have any doubts let me know. i'll help u out.

Bumping 4 years old thread and expecting original poster come back to discuss this issue :?:

Thread closed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.