Could someone please help me where I can find a large recent list of; Emulated Devices User String Agents for Chrome, I can't find it in my searches.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Theres User Agent strings for devices, BlackBerry, Nokia, Samsung those are the string agents I'm looking for ? :)

I tried that page as well, no devices for which I want are listed.

You can add devices to Chrome Web Dev but you need the right User Agent strings, this all because Google removes devices from it's list, it seems, every version, one is left for web development to find the devices and the user agent string and manually add it to Chrome, I can't find the list, arghhh.

Assuming you're referring to this: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/device-mode#custom-devices
Yes, but the second link you posted is the same link rproffitt posted and there are no UserAgent strings for devices such as, Lumia phones, Samsung, Blackberry etc those are the userAgents to which I'm looking for to feed into the first link you posted.

diafol - this list is better, although looking at this page, to add a device to Chrome you have to supply the; width, height and pixel ratio as well as, the UserAgent String to which Chrome recongizes, and looking at the link I supplied, none of that information is present ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.