i have a project that uses third party websites, urls and images and i am getting about 10.000 ERRORS on the console

errors like:

dmp.214...e1b7.js (γραμμή 3)
SoundCloud Embed Player (api-web)
widget-...d738.js (γραμμή 5)
Exception: Error: Permission denied to access property "href"
Object { resource_id="f-2", attributes={...}, _escapedAttributes={...}, περισσότερα...}
SoundCloud Embed Player (api-web)
Exception: Error: Permission denied to access property "href"
Object { resource_id="f-2", attributes={...}, _escapedAttributes={...}, περισσότερα...}
Html5Player Change state to unloaded
embed-5...a1a1.js (γραμμή 4939)
[GA TRACK] /embed/2y6rr08w
embed-5...a1a1.js (γραμμή 3592)
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property c.result

...reventDefault(),c.stopPropagation()))}}return c.result},props:"attrChange attrNa...

embed-5...a1a1.js (γραμμή 4, στήλη 4437)
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’. Error in parsing value for ‘filter’. Declaration dropped.

alpha(opacity=0)

SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?

base.js (γραμμή 7010, στήλη 97)

....lw=function(a){if(a=a.changedTouches[0])this.V=a.identifier,this.b.xa(this.D),t...

base.js (γραμμή 7095, στήλη 43)

...e=function(a,b){if(b=b||this.A){this.sessionId&&(a.id=this.sessionId);this.chann...

base.js (γραμμή 7155, στήλη 70)

..."maxresdefault.jpg"))break;if(l?320<k||180<m:430<k||320<m)if(d=h.Ec(b,"sddefaul

base.js (γραμμή 7253, στήλη 316)

...c(b,"mqdefault.jpg"))break;if(d=h.Ec(b,"default.jpg"))break}}this.G.style.backg

base.js (γραμμή 7253, στήλη 432)

...ault.jpg"))break;if(d=h.Ec(b,"default.jpg"))break}}this.G.style.backgroundImage

base.js (γραμμή 7253, στήλη 465)

...f(this.o=this.b.Cd())this.o.subscribe("shuffle",this.Zg,this),this.D=this.R(thi

base.js (γραμμή 7350, στήλη 207)

...).g;if(b=!!b&&!Ot(b))b=this.aa.getVideoData(),b=!!(b.adaptiveFormats||b.hlsForm

base.js (line 7386 column 322)
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped

What should i do? I can use the console the way i am supposed to

Well... for one, you can not use 3rd party code that has errors.

If that's not an option, you can look to ensure that you are implementing their code appropriately, and including appropriately as to not cause XSS errors.

If that's not an option / isnt' the problem, then start contributing to the projects that have errors and figure out where you can improve their code to reduce or remove those errors.

If that's not an option, then contact them and tell them they have a problem or see if they have a bug sheet that you can search/add to.

Lastly, no. There is nothing you can do.

commented: gigo, bibo and maybe a 3rd F.L.A. Losing count of bad sites that don't care. +11
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.