I have following (really long) statement:
For this statement I need you to assume following things:
- We're talking about April 2016.
- Website has to be compatible with every (old) browser that has been made after or exactly at date of release of Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (this includes Safari/Opera/Chrome/Firefox versions).
- Website will be responsive (if possible) (incl. mobile devices and 4K television etc.; excl. smart-watches etc.)
- Browsers that don't support CSS3 properties will look/work good without them (as they will have good/sufficient CSS2 fallbacks).
- The code will feature some CSS3 code, but as there will be fallbacks, there will be errors such as "invalid property", which can be ignored if browser's too old to know that it's valid value.
- The design is appealing.
- I might've forgotten about something.
Could someone prove me wrong or confirm this?