I've created and maintain two sites for non profit orgs that I belong to http://www.conservancyonmayne.com & http://www.vivaldichoir.org based on Dreamweaver templates I started with many years ago. As a rank amateur I realize I've created a dog's breakfast of code that is far from "well formed" - so apologies..
The problem - the sites are not mobile friendly and the challenge of redesigning them for phones and tablets is huge and beyond my current knowledge, though I will tackle that eventually (tips on beginners' resources would be welcome) but for now I would be happy if the whole centred image would appear on a small screen as a starting point. Zoom to read is OK for now but the left side bar is missing it's first three and a bit characters and I cannot understand why this is.
This is a repost and the same holds true for a page without a sidebar as in http://sjp.conservancyonmayne.com Help is needed urgently for this subdomain specifically as I now have deadline!
Any tips would be MOST welcome! Will be delighted to contribute "rewards"