Hello guys,

I hope everyone here is doing well so far. I'm going to create my first website online. I need a reliable website builder who is cheap and reliable at the same time. Can you please help me here?

Thank you so much!

Unnati_1 commented: Hello...You can use wordpress, it proves reliable and easily website builder tool. +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Tell me more why you used the word reliable. I and others have used free website builders many times or WordPress and these again were free. So cost is not the issue for you here.

Be aware that the spammers will latch onto your post with costly solutions. The only cost should be your hosting. Maybe Dani will comment on what or who she likes today for hosting.

commented: I would like to try something cheap but reliable. I don't want to use something for free like blogspot. +0

I've yet to have anyone complain about web server/services reliability. Then again folk tend to pay a few dollars per month.

Try this. Without using links, what company looks good to you?

Hello LoanHensley,

You may want to consider Bootstrap. It is free, and there are many free templates available.

I have used WordPress, but I found it to be cumbersome - also there can be security issues with WordPress.

Good luck with your project.

Jim

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.