Hi People,

First of all I would like to appologize if this has been posted before but I have not been able to find the answer.

The Problem

Basically what I'm trying to do is create a page that lists all assets from an assets table and disables the check box for the ones that have been patched (which the records are held in a comma seperated column called asset_tags in the patching table). This is where it gets complicated I have two assoc arrays and I want to search the assets tables with values from the patching table and the assets that have been patched should have a checkbox disabled and the ones that haven't been patched to show that check box enabled.

Any help or point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, my humble a kindest regards.

mus

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Are you using database? If so, in the output, arrange the data (both asset name and situation - patched or not) into a single array. For example:

$data = $row['asset_name']." - ".$row['situation']."\n";

When displaying the reseult, use explode fuction to separate the asset_name to the situation. I hope this help.

Hi Zippee,

Are you using database? If so, in the output, arrange the data (both asset name and situation - patched or not) into a single array. For example:

$data = $row['asset_name']." - ".$row['situation']."\n";

When displaying the reseult, use explode fuction to separate the asset_name to the situation. I hope this help.

Thanks for your reply I am using a database and have managed to find a way round this as you have described, once again thank you very much dude. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.