Not sure if this is the right place for this but you all know that microsoft has just came out with the ZUNE to compete with apples IPOD. i have the domain names that are below and dont know what todo with them. does anyone want to do something with me with them. i dont know maybe a forum or somthing. i have my own server online. the names i have are

ZUNEMOD.BIZ

ZUNEMOD.INFO

ZUNEMOD.NET

ZUNEMOD.ORG

ZUNEMOD.US

ZUNEMODS.BIZ

ZUNEMODS.ORG

ZUNEMODS.US

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Aye your in the wrong section, buts it ok, I won't tell ;)

You could do a few things with that I guess, like run a PHPBB forum or invision. But do you think there would be a requirement? Digg suggests that people hate the Zune

Aye your in the wrong section, buts it ok, I won't tell ;)

You could do a few things with that I guess, like run a PHPBB forum or invision. But do you think there would be a requirement? Digg suggests that people hate the Zune

what i want todo is just put something up thats useful .. in hopes it will create traffic for other sites i have if i put a link to them on it

what i want todo is just put something up thats useful .. in hopes it will create traffic for other sites i have if i put a link to them on it

create a forum, and sponsor it.. that works.. I get a lot of traffic from a forum I sponsor

create a forum, and sponsor it.. that works.. I get a lot of traffic from a forum I sponsor

what do you mean by sponsor it. whats involved in that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.