Hi All,

Why am getting this error " DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Extra content at the end of the document in Entity " :!: Please advise me . It is killing me a lot so plz reply :(

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Check your tags very carefully and make sure they're all closed. (The problem may not be at the end of the document and in fact is an error somewhere in the middle).

It's probably some little symbol you hit by accident on your keyboard without realizing it.

XML is another one of those stupid case sensitive languages, so make sure you're using proper case. (*grumble* *grumble* Why does a human-language computer language have to be case sensitive. *grumble*)

I am having the same problem displaying a google web service response in an xml/php templated site on one particular webserver whilst having everything work fine on another server

any suggestions would be hugely appreciated

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.