hi everybody, I help out with my mates gaming site, it caters for PC xbox 360 and PS3 gamers, with ladders and tournaments. But what I'm looking for is a league display script so that results can be shown in a table format, with fully editable coloumn titles so that it can be displayed like this (see thumbnail)
i know its not an impressive piece of art but hopefully it will show you what I'm after.
Its mainly to display results of a football (english 'soccer') league we are running
many thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi everybody, I help out with my mates gaming site, it caters for PC xbox 360 and PS3 gamers, with ladders and tournaments. But what I'm looking for is a league display script so that results can be shown in a table format, with fully editable coloumn titles so that it can be displayed like this (see thumbnail)
i know its not an impressive piece of art but hopefully it will show you what I'm after.
Its mainly to display results of a football (english 'soccer') league we are running
many thanks

make your own script, you will need a database, the proper fields, a select statement, and a 'while' statement to populate the table.

www.hotscripts.com has some good tutorials, same with www.codewalkers.com

I threw up some data into an sql table and queried the results onto the page linked below.

http://zimnox.com/leagues/

Is that something like what you want?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.