Hi, i want to create a website has a feature that when everyone has a Yahoo IM (login already) comes to my website, this feature know that and show their avatar in location i named it. How can i do to make it come true? plz help me. Thank you so much :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi, i want to create a website has a feature that when everyone has a Yahoo IM (login already) comes to my website, this feature know that and show their avatar in location i named it. How can i do to make it come true? plz help me. Thank you so much :)

Is this what you're after?

Thank you so much. your answer very helpfull but i want more than that! I make a webpage that blogers Yahoo come to my webpage and write comment, their avatar (avatar of their blog) will appear beside their comment. Yahoo suppose to do this or not? By the way thank you so much for your answer :)

I would think this would be a security violation.

meebo.com can do it, and some other webpage too. Our webpage shares themes for Yahoo blogger (make free theme for everybody, someone order we make for them too), so i want to make this feature because blogger feel familiar to blog 360 when they come to our webpage (360.yahoo.com/theme360free). I think somewhere has a solution for this and i will find out. By the way thank you for all your advice :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.