on the site http://www.israeli-weapons.com/index_vehicles.htm, see the "quick menu". I wish to have a similar component, but it should not load a new page when the user clicks on "land vehicles" or "aircraft". instead the table should expand and the sublinks of land vehicles should appear below the main link of land vehicles and the other main links should be shifted down. all this should happen on the same page without loading a new page. i assume this will be made in javascript or flash. have you seen a similar code on any site. please tell me the link. what is the correct term to use for such a component? is such code available for download somewhere ? ask me for any further clarification. thank you in advance for your time and efforts

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

put an onclick attribute in the menu item, and have it call a JavaScript function that either writes the menu items or unhides them.

thanks midimagic. actually i am a newbie. so give me some time to try out what you have said.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.