Hello,
Salaams from Nairobi-Kenya.
I have two problems with some scripts I downloaded a while ago.
In script one, the scripts installed OK, but I can't login. If I enter the login name and password, nothing happens, just stays there, I have run the query on phpmyadmin and it returns zero output, though it executes correctly.
In the second script,if I click on a link that will provide me with more information, I instead get an error page that I should return to the index page.If I run the query(on phpmyadmin), the information is displayed correctly
I'm using xampp v1.6
I am ready to provide further information. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Regards,
Omesa

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Did you configure database?

Hello,
Salaams from Nairobi-Kenya.
I have two problems with some scripts I downloaded a while ago.
In script one, the scripts installed OK, but I can't login. If I enter the login name and password, nothing happens, just stays there, I have run the query on phpmyadmin and it returns zero output, though it executes correctly.
In the second script,if I click on a link that will provide me with more information, I instead get an error page that I should return to the index page.If I run the query(on phpmyadmin), the information is displayed correctly
I'm using xampp v1.6
I am ready to provide further information. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Regards,
Omesa

hey omesa
let me know what script you want i will code it for you in PHP using either MySQL but i recommend sqlite, am in nairobi too.johnmahugu (at) gmail(dot)com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.