Hello guys!

Please help on this: It repeatedly displays this error despite i made changes in my configuration. It started when there was trouble with my SQL Server 2000. So what i did is i uninstall and reinstall the SQL Server and it works again. But when i tried to run my .Net program in Visual Studio, i encounter this error:

It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

pls help. My pages are working before the installation of the fresh copy of the SQL Server. pls see attach photo on my virtual configuraton. Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Additional information: The page is working if it is run manually in localhost (not all the time sometimes it displays page could not be displayed) but if i play it in Visual Studio, that is the time that i encounter the error message.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.