Currently, my company is running our website and intranet in CF. We're looking to move our website to PHP, but the intranet must remain in CF for the foreseeable future. Is it possible to run both CF and PHP on the same server? If so what considerations do I need to worry about?

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Moord

Yes. It's fine. Just install both. I have had them running on my pc and laptop together for over a year.

Having converted coldfusion to PHP myself it is certainly possible. Amusingly I still don't actually know coldfusion. Was certainly a fun experience.

Currently, my company is running our website and intranet in CF. We're looking to move our website to PHP, but the intranet must remain in CF for the foreseeable future. Is it possible to run both CF and PHP on the same server? If so what considerations do I need to worry about?

I was able to setup PHP on our test server (which has CF installed and running) and they're working fine sofar.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.