<h1>Hi members, I'm an MCA want to earn some money through online project on PHP & MySQL...can anyone help me how can I get the job</h1>

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ezzaral

Well, I suppose you would get it like any other job - searching job listings and perhaps posting your resume in appropriate places (which would not be here by the way).

<h1>Hi members, I'm an MCA want to earn some money through online project on PHP & MySQL...can anyone help me how can I get the job</h1>

Hi Mr.Mayiladuthurai...How are you? How z life? Do you remember me? i am King of Mayiladuthurai...lol..take care (Guess Me)

You can register at freelance programming websites, and bid for all php projects posted there. Bid as low as possible.

Hi,

If you are a Opensource expert and capable of handling projects and if you are based in Allahabad/Varanasi and/or chennai, please revert back to me at [email snipped]

Edited by Ezzaral: Snipped email. Keep it on site.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.