<h1>Hi members, I'm an MCA want to earn some money through online project on PHP & MySQL...can anyone help me how can I get the job</h1>

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Well, I suppose you would get it like any other job - searching job listings and perhaps posting your resume in appropriate places (which would not be here by the way).

<h1>Hi members, I'm an MCA want to earn some money through online project on PHP & MySQL...can anyone help me how can I get the job</h1>

Hi Mr.Mayiladuthurai...How are you? How z life? Do you remember me? i am King of Mayiladuthurai...lol..take care (Guess Me)

You can register at freelance programming websites, and bid for all php projects posted there. Bid as low as possible.

how can we earn money though online project development

Hi,

If you are a Opensource expert and capable of handling projects and if you are based in Allahabad/Varanasi and/or chennai, please revert back to me at [email snipped]

Work for hire should be confined to the Business Exchange area. Closing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.