culebrin 0 Junior Poster in Training

Hi Friends,

I'm having a kind of anoying problem, I have a ObjectDataSource with a Select with parameters, one of them receives its value from a DropDownList and the others from textboxes, this dropdownlist parameter seem to not working, and the textboxes are working fine...

The gridview just dont show anything, but when I change the dropdownlist parameter with a parameter with a defaultvalue starts to work.

I checked the passed dropdownlist parameter with javascript before send and works just fine

What do you recommend?

here's my code:

<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjectDataSource1" runat="server" SelectMethod="GetDataBy" TypeName="DataSet3TableAdapters.SUPERVISIONTableAdapter">
<SelectParameters>
<asp:ControlParameter ControlID="TextBox1" DefaultValue="" Name="Param1" PropertyName="Text"
Type="DateTime" />
<asp:ControlParameter ControlID="TextBox2" DefaultValue="" Name="Param2" PropertyName="Text"
Type="DateTime" />
<asp:ControlParameter ControlID="DropDownList1" DefaultValue="" Name="Param3" PropertyName="SelectedValue"
Type="string" />
<asp:ControlParameter ControlID="TextBox3" DefaultValue="" Name="Param4" PropertyName="Text"
Type="Int32" />
</SelectParameters>
</asp:ObjectDataSource>