Can someone please help me with this problem? I have tried many examples, but none of them work correctly. I am creating a guestbook for my website, using ColdFusion 8. The guestbook works great as far as adding new entries to the database and displaying them. The problem is trying to get it to display X number of records per page only, and providing a PREVIOUS and/or NEXT link where needed. I have tried many examples from various websites, but none of them work correctly. Either they still show ALL of the records on EACH page, or they show the correct number, but the same records are shown on each page. I thought this was something fairly simple, but it appears harder than I imagined.

There were conflicting <CFOUTPUT> tags that were cancelling each other out. Apparently CF takes the first one and ignores the second. Thanks to anyone who looked at this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.