I am studying in final year BE. I want to know about core bankiing systems as requiremnets and specifications of the project.And also if any one from this community having code for this project or relative to this project please send to my e-mail address suresh_k_n@yahoo.co.in

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I am studying in final year BE. I want to know about core bankiing systems as requiremnets and specifications of the project.And also if any one from this community having code for this project or relative to this project please send to my e-mail address suresh_k_n@yahoo.co.in

hey m paroul final year student too...
u doing core banking project???

banking systems go from simple to mega complex. you need to look at some of the ISO standards for data interchange, FedWire, etc. ACI has a pretty well known system Base 24. Look around. Also, check out e-Funds.

hey thanks but i ve started with the project started the designing of database..was wondering if could get some help in writing the codes..

hey, man, core banking systems sells for tens of thousands -- some times hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions -- of dollars... depending on the system. if you are a senior, you don't need help. just use your mind a little bit.

take a practical approach to the program. what functions will be needed?

1. customers
2. accounts
3. transactions
4. account parameters
5. teller functions
etc. etc.

then just start hammering away @ the code for each. it's probably tens of thousands of line of code to write, not something that can go up on DW.

if there is a SPECIFIC part that you are stuck with, post your question. if you want DW users to do your project for you, just click File, Exit from your browser menu.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.