Hey, I saw some textual reputation here on Dani for short period some minutes ago.
"siddhant3s is a jewel in roghsiddhant3s is a jewel in roghsiddhant3s is a jewel in rogh"

Yeah, it was repeated many times.
Then I checked that some text reputation was assigned to everyone!!
Whats that.
Why it got removed.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

seems to have been fixed because I don't see that behavior. I see that you are only in the rough just once. So you must have gotten out of the rough a couple times :)

>>I see that you are only in the rough just once. So you must have gotten out of the rough a couple times
Not really. I am just in rough once in a while. (actually that 'once' in the while is usually as long as change of seasons).

I also notice your Textual Reputation : "Ancient Dragon has a bright futureAncient Dragon has a bright futureAncient Dragon has a bright future"

What really amused me that it was repetitive.

I don't have a "bright" future -- I have a "brilliant" future:) and I only see it once. Maybe you have a problem with your browser. I am using FF on Vista Home. IE8 also does not have that problem for me.

>>I don't have a "bright" future -- I have a "brilliant" future and I only see it once. Maybe you have a problem with your browser. I am using FF on Vista Home. IE8 also does not have that problem for me.

Must be a 'brilliant' one. I don't exactly remember but just the gist.
Do you know is it automated or are these remarks were given manually.

Personaly, I still like those green dot instead of those Textual Repos!! Go green :)

If the images didn't load you would have seen it repeated for each little green dot you have.

>>If the images didn't load you would have seen it repeated for each little green dot you have.
Thanks Dani, that was an expected reply.

So were these Text Repos automated, or assigned to me by some human?

Oh, Now I got everything Up.
The Textual Reputation what I am inferring are actaully the text in the alt atrubute of the img html tag. Hence whenever one move mouse over one of those green dots, you see those text as Tooltip.
I also discovered that these textual reputation were automated according to number of dots you have.
It must be that Daniweb was a bit down at that time so my browser couldn't load the images. Hence displayed the alt text.
This solves the thread I suppose,

> It must be that Daniweb was a bit down at that time so my browser couldn't load the images. Hence displayed the alt text.
That's exactly what happened.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.