This is not a snippet, but the flag-bad snippet link is gone. The reputation link is also missing.

[edit]
and what's up with the giant "quick reply" button?

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

I can see both the links. Try clearing the cache using a force refresh.

[edit]

It's not a snippet anymore, now I can also see both links. But see this snippet for example. I can flag comments, but not the snippet.

and what's up with the giant "quick reply" button?

Dani made them bigger early this morning (its 10am now for me), also adjusted the print/email/subscribe buttons.

[edit]

It's not a snippet anymore, now I can also see both links. But see this snippet for example. I can flag comments, but not the snippet.

Have you tried clearing your cache? Because I can see the 'Flag Bad post' link...

Have you tried clearing your cache? Because I can see the 'Flag Bad post' link...

Yup. As mentioned: I do see the flag-links on the comments, but not the flag-bad-snippet link. Can you post a screenshot?

[edit]

Here's a better example because this snippet doesn't have comments.

I dont have a flag bad post link on that either

Hmmm...insanely strange. If you are talking about the 'Flag Bad Post' link, see it in the attached screeny.

Edited by ~s.o.s~: n/a

Attachments link.PNG 19 KB

Sorry about that, the rest of late night coding hid the entire row of links from non-moderators. Fixed.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.