Since programming has a lot in comun with math,I sugest to have a special topic for that , so that people don't have to go on other forums when they want to find out ,for example,the gauss method of solving matrices ,useful in creating a program that outputs the determinant of an matrix of nxn order

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Also ... you can use [tex] bbcode :)

Oh,oki than :)
I didn't realize that Engineering and Computer science involves math also(in my country the word engineering has a slightly different meaning)

Oh,oki than :)
in my country the word engineering has a slightly different meaning

the term "computer engineering" is misused by most people in the USA also. Most people who call themselves "computer engineers" are no such thing -- in USA engineers have to have an engineering degree and pass engineer tests, something like other engineers.

the term "computer engineering" is misused by most people in the USA also.

Not if we've defined the term itself to mean how we use it.
What country first used the term "computer engineering"? We should ask them.

Since programming has a lot in comun with math,I sugest to have a special topic for that , so that people don't have to go on other forums when they want to find out ,for example,the gauss method of solving matrices ,useful in creating a program that outputs the determinant of an matrix of nxn order

I heavily agree with this request for a Math room for DaniWeb.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I heavily agree with this request for a Math room for DaniWeb.

That is what the Computer Science and Engineering forum is for:

Sharky, do you just go around supporting all new forums in bold?

Sharky, do you just go around supporting all new forums in bold?

Of course not! This post here doesn't have 1 bold tag. :D

But I do agree with manutd; there are times where bold isn't necessary (it gets annoying when excessive bold is used, I've noticed it in some of your other posts). Thanks.

But still bold is better than red color....

Yep, our sharky used to post in red and different colors when he had first joined, it took me some time to explain why they should not be used..

Looks like nowadays he has developed an infatuation for bold...;)

Looks like nowadays he has developed an infatuation for bold...;)

Hopefully it's just puppy love :p

Hopefully it's just puppy love :p

Whoa...I sometimes really wonder where you come up with all these links from...I mean a link which relates to each post is too good....:D

Whoa...I sometimes really wonder where you come up with all these links from...I mean a link which relates to each post is too good....:D

I use tools. :twisted: I'm not really that smart. (I shouldn't have given that away, should I?)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.