So what is your favorite soccer team? and who the player you really likes in your favorite team?
I really loved AC MILAN from Italy league
My favorite player is KAKA

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

My favourite team is Liverpool (English Premiership), favourite player... hmm, probably Stevie Gerrard.

1.Argentina (when maridana was there).
2.Brazil (when pele was there)
3.Italy (when R baggio was there)
Currently...i'm a Man U fan and on the international seen...brazil.

Manchester United all the way! I just love Anderson!

I have met Luca Toni in person in Italy, and now the 'golden shoe' will play for Munich.

UK teams I like:

England:

MK Dons
Aldershot
Portsmouth

Sctoaldn:

Queen Of The South
Livingston

Dont like any big teams, only the ones i can watch in person. Internationally i think England are crap (what is McLaren on)

commented: haha.. a mod now, eh? Don't be abusing your powers ;-) +12

(what is McLaren on)

The dole is my guess :D

I have a soft spot for Man City aswell as the missus likes them.

AC MILAN is the best... :)
I loved KaPaRo (Kaka, Pato, Ronaldo)

Soccer? Soccer aint even a real sport! It_sucks...

I don't even know why they put that crap on t.v. in America.. no one watches that crap..

omg, who says football (soccer) sucks
thats probally cos cos americans carnt play football(jokin,some can)
LIVERPOOL F.C - steven gerrard and fernando torres
o yea and u cannot support more than 1 team from a country, thats just crazy
Northern Ireland are class to :)
David Healy
peace

I don't really like Football/Soccer to be honest, i mean i watch the international matches, but i really don't care much. Basketball, now there's a proper sport :P Action all the way!
Go Guildford Heat! :)

All proper Irishmen support Glasgow Celtic ;)

Manchester United all the way! I just love Anderson!

Good Team...
I Like Rooney in MU and the Goal Keeper "Edwin Van Der Sar".

my favourate team is manchester united

im not really a fan of soccer coz. soccer is not popular in our country, but girls would love soccer team like this. check out the INSTANT REPLAY!

I don't really like Football/Soccer to be honest, i mean i watch the international matches, but i really don't care much. Basketball, now there's a proper sport :P Action all the way!
Go Guildford Heat! :)

Basketball is like playing soccer without a goalie, it's too frigging easy to score! On the other side, soccer is too difficult to score. Maybe they need a smaller 1/2 meter square goal 3 meters above the regular one, and if you hit into that you get 3 points.

This is my favorite soccer team (I have relatives there) ...

I have not seen a football game (EU version, not American) since mid 1970s when I was stationed at RAF Mildenhall, Englahd. At that time it was just as much fun watching the fans get into big fights as it was watching the game. Do the fans still do that???

This is my favorite soccer team (I have relatives there) ... [VFB Stuttgard]

So... not doing too great for the championship this year, right?

At that time it was just as much fun watching the fans get into big fights as it was watching the game. Do the fans still do that???

Yup, but still only in England. (and some Latin-American countries)

My favorite team is Fenerbahce from Turkish League, but since our games are too booring I prefer watching Barcelona to see some real action.

eintracht frankfurt ! ! ! !

for this club i would die ! ! !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.