i dont know what it is but the red sox just can not beat the yankees i mean 3 straight loses in the playoffs that is ridiculous. I just hate the yankees so much and i thought we would crush them with schiling but then he got hurt and lost the first game. Then i was alright maybe pedro can pitch good wich he did but then we got no hits nobody on the sox was hiting well enough that is just sad because pedro only pitches good when it counts. Then today 19-8 that is embarrasing. Hopefully we will win game 4 and then win the rest. Sorry i know some of you guys live in other countries and probably has no idea what i am talking about.

Sox it 2 me. Whoa. Back to NY now, hold your breath

oh yeah schilling is hurt so now we are on the ropes. The say lieber cant do it twice and that if schilling needs to be taken out we still have arroyo, timbland, and wakefield so we are set for pitching now all we have to do is step up to the plate and actually get some hits.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.