had less memory than the computer I am now using,

Sorry, Oh Ancient One, but that computer had surely less memory and processing power than your grand childs Fisher Price toy!

I am only an egg in front of you, we had this kind of Burroughs 7800 in University of Helsinki 1984.

Your calculator has more computing power than the computers that put a man on the moon (and got him back safely).

you know you are old when you are Ancient Dragon

you know you are old when you are Ancient Dragon

Me, Old??? Never. I know people half my age who are older than I am.

Your calculator has more computing power than the computers that put a man on the moon (and got him back safely).

when you can't remember when you last used a slide rule. Calculators are never going to take off, just a fad for lazy schoolkids.

Ah mighty beast they were, over 2 Mhz, 2048 words 16 bit magnetic core memory, 36864 words ROM (core rope memory) in only 32 kg.

You know you are old when you forget how old you really are.

When a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it make a sound? If you don't know how old you really are, are you old?

When you are all alone with no one. You outlived all your fellow buddys.
( The lone cypress )

I'm 16, the years are going to fast, i'm scared of getting old :/

I'm 16, the years are going to fast, i'm scared of getting old :/

Enjoy your life while you are young -- do everything and see everything you can. If you enjoy yourself then you won't even realize you are getting old(er). At your age if you are physically able you should be enjoying lots of sports, and chasing girls.

... you used to drive to the countryside to buy a freshly butchered chicken for Sunday dinner.

you no longer enjoy visiting with your grandchildren

When your grandchildren are in college or get married.

commented: Hey ! that is what i said before +0

When you start to go on about 'the kids today...'

when you can "raise your hand if you're from the '80s" because they didn't specify which century ;)

You are old when you start considering you self old....

... When you stop being always right and start to say I do not know (or you became wise and mature but that is more rare.)

When you start to say I'm old, and believe it too.

When you become obsessed with thoughts about being old

When you go to your high school aniversary. You see everyone you know all have white hair

After a good night's sleep you wake up in the morning------ready to go back to sleep

you can't do somethings again

... you drank water from the garden hose and not from a bottle.

... you broke the law, your parents actually sided with the law!

Driving a car now is common and not in the past

When you say "I'm growing Old"

... you think you look distinguished and actually mean extinguished.

When you are at least 6 times older than daniweb

When you say " Oh children of now a-days"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.