My turn to bump this. It's only 2 or 3 hour drive for me so if this happens next year I'm in. :)

I'm in Upstate NY and i'm new to this forum

Is this still being considered for Spring\ Summer 2007, perhaps? If so, it would be good to start re-planning now for those traveling a far distance to reach NYC.

I'm new here, but I only live a few hours from NYC. I'd come.

Hmmm about 11,000 kilometres away, age 14, parents dont let me go out after 12, broke. looks like ill just have to ask someone to set up a dodge webcam in a dark corner and party down via maxxed out BroadBand w00t

Yay in like a year im gonna be finished college and maybe going on a gap year before university?. I looked into going to work in the USA for a while (voluenteer work?) but OMG, its so hard to get in! Theres so much paperwork and background checks and visas and green cards. If by some miricle i do get in then maybe we could arrange something.

Side note. Anyone from the UK want to make up a get together?

well ...............
sorry too expensive , cant afford
hope u enjoy it anyway
goodluck

It is a little difficult to get 2 NY from Central America... it would be really fun though...

unless someone wants to donate a flight to NY and backwards... :P

4 posts later im 15....lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.