Do you want the internet? Download it here. Might take a while though.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

... what comes after terabyte? :P

Dunno, but I don't think it will fit on a floppy!

Straight from my physics book:

prefix, symbol, power
kilo-, k = 10^3
mega-, M = 10^6
giga-, G = 10^9
tera-, T = 10^12
peta-, P =10^15
exa-, E = 10^18
zetta-, Z = 10^21
yotta-, Y = 10^24

Just in case you were wondering what is after tera, now if i can only find a store that has a HD with a yottabye of space :lol:

Straight from my physics book:

prefix, symbol, power
kilo-, k = 10^3
mega-, M = 10^6
giga-, G = 10^9
tera-, T = 10^12
peta-, P =10^15
exa-, E = 10^18
zetta-, Z = 10^21
yotta-, Y = 10^24

Just in case you were wondering what is after tera, now if i can only find a store that has a HD with a yottabye of space :lol:

Can you combine them? somthing like megayottabytes? how i wish i had one...

i dont think you can combine them. by the time you reach yotta i think you just dont use the extension. like in chem avergadro's number is just know as 6.02 x10^23, you dont go around saying .602 yotta, although interesting once u think about it

oh well, i dont think we'll be worrying about what to call them for a while. well, not till they have it on the market that is... :)

The better question is how do you go about downloading just the usefull information and not the KRAP:?:

The better question is how do you go about downloading just the usefull information and not the KRAP:?:

Maybe not until you've sorted it out and classified it into useful and useless til' then you'll which is crap and which is not... :rolleyes:

ERRATA:

what i meant in my last post was, you'll probably have to download everything, sort it out, and then you'll know which is which, (useless and useful)... Then maybe you can just discard the ones you don't need..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.