were did you download your windows iso's??

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What on Earth do you mean? And who are you directing your question to?

Downloading iso's of Windows is illegal, is it not?

What on Earth do you mean? And who are you directing your question to?

Downloading iso's of Windows is illegal, is it not?

yes it is thats why i was asking,, i mean cause installing windows is symple. it does everything 4 you. but linux is a toughy. lol

You've got me very confused. You asked where to download warezed isos of Windows, That's not permissible on these forums.

If your question is actually a legitimate one, and you really mean something else rather than a desire to know where to obtain warez, then please make it a bit clearer for us.

We absolutely do not tolerate piracy on this forum. Any further discussion or hints or downloading pirated copies of Windows will result in closing or deletion of this thread.

But, few people know there is a legal way to download Windows isos-- get an MSDN subscription. Sure, it costs about $1200 for one, but you get developer copy access to just about every piece of software Microsoft produces. But, it's legal, and it answers your question about how to download Windows isos.

not piracy man, they were talking bout windows as if they were downloading it, and i was like all confused, cause i know its illegal, so i wanted to know why it was on these forums, theres no intencion of piracy. im 100% full purchase!

Is this supposed to be connected to some other thread? Is that the missing link here?

ya this is concernting soomthing else i saw, i jsut dotn rember when

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.