Hello guys, read my story and help if you can i will be so greatful if you help me..
http://www.gofundme.com/programmerhelp

P.S. I love programming :)

Hai. More or less , i am in the same situation right now that you are facing. I did my graduation in computer science and i have strong (strong is less word) passion towards computers. I want to do my Masters in Computer science but due to lack of money , i cant pursue my dreams.
Maybe today I cant afford my dreams. But one day (god is there and i believe that day will definitely come) i will make my dreams come true.. Till then we should work hard and have to be patient.
Eventhough i deeply want to continue my education , my financial position is laughing at me thinking i cant study further.
The only option available to me is : doing a job.(whatever the job maybe, i need to do as there is no option )
BUT SURELY , I WILL DEFEAT THIS POVERTY ONE DAY AND I WILL PURSUE MY DREAMS.
I wish everything good happens to you.

PS: MONEY SHOULD NOT BE A QUALIFICATION FOR EDUCATION. (Praying god to make it happen).

All the best :)

Thank you buddy, yes its a fuckup situation here because in my town i can't work its small town and there is no software companies, in the big town there is but i have to pay for houseroom... I want to go in UK or USA ASAP...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.