I need some help my password was stolen from me is there anyone here that can help me??? my email was <snipped> i had alot of important things on that email that were private :((( and im being threatened by the person who has my password... pls if someone can help write to me..

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I need some help my password was stolen from me is there anyone here that can help me??? my email was <snipped> i had alot of important things on that email that were private :((( and im being threatened by the person who has my password... pls if someone can help write to me..

the first thing you should of done was used the secret question to change the password back, although he has prob already changed it, there used to be a few ways of retreiving hotmail passwords (something we did almost daily to each other at school :lol: ) but hotmail have revamped their security so what worked 2 or 3 yrs ago wont now, i would try th secret question, then contact msn or hotmails online help, as you dont want them to catch you hacking in to an account even though its your own,

http://help.msn.com/(ZmlsdGVyPURIX01TTiwyMDU3JnByb2plY3Q9cGFzc3BvcnQ0Jm1hcmtldD1lbi1VUyZjdT0mdG10PW1zbk1haW4ma2M9JmZvcm1hdD0=)/Help.aspx?filter=DH_MSN,2057&querytype=keyword&query=NoPHKeyWord&fs=1

or you can always contact them;

http://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&page=wlsupport_home_options_form_byemail&ct=eformts

darren :cool:

I need some help my password was stolen from me is there anyone here that can help me??? my email was <snipped>... i had alot of important things on that email that were private :((( and im being threatened by the person who has my password... pls if someone can help write to me..

welcome to daniweb by the way mate!

oh yea they changed my personal information right away, my location, secret question, and even my alternative email....

i did contact the hotmail support last night i guess i just have to wait and see what they do... if i dont get my email back all im hoping is for them to just close it so no one can access it

oh yea they changed my personal information right away, my location, secret question, and even my alternative email....

i did contact the hotmail support last night i guess i just have to wait and see what they do... if i dont get my email back all im hoping is for them to just close it so no one can access it

i would also contact all the people in your contact list to let them know, perhaps get them to block emails from the address until you regain control of it.

darren :cool:

Contact Hotmail via email, and provide all the important information (that used to exist):
- Email address
- Alternate email address
- Full name
- Security question
- The threats you've recieved
- Your current email address (for confirmation)
Another helpful thing to do would be to send the message from your (old) alternative email address. Hopefully, they will respond and help you out.

Good luck.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to provide your IP as well.

If ya want me to look it up, feel free to PM me.

I been trying to get my e-mail back for a while now, someone changed my password and my mt hint.. how can i get my e-mail..
my e-mail that someone changed is SNIP
i have allot of thing i need from in my e-mail
can you places help me

Contact hotmail. You won't get any help hacking it here.

^ They probably just emailed hotmail with a friendly request to reset the password to what it was previously.

hey,. someone changed my password and everything, i really need my e-mail I have important thing on there about my daughter who pass away feb 272007 i have edit picture's of her. some everything about my son on there that i need for his dad. can you plzz help you can get back to me at <snip>
the e-mail that i cant get on to is <snip>

I forgot all my information in my email and my password stolen by someone please help me becouse their is very important files

Then you need to go to the Hotmail sign-in page and click on the 'Can't access your account' link from where you will get all the help you need to recover your account, assuming you can prove who you are. If you cannot prove who you are, then quite rightly you cannot expect to get access to that account as you could be, and are likely to be, anyone...

The moral of this tale? Don't 'forget all your information' as it often causes problems if you do. I forgot where I lived once and couldn't get in my house as a result. See what I mean? ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.