Ok, I didn't see any rules about not posting this. And I searched the forums 3 times to see if anyone else had posted this type of thread, but I did not see anything. If there is already one of these threads, or it is against any rules, please delete this one.

I'm interested in seeing what all of you people look like. So post your pictures please!:cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 60 Replies

Hey there,

I'd do it, but unless there's one I'm not aware of, there are absolutely no digitized photos of me in existance, anywhere. :(

But, I really wanted to address your disclaimer, and bump your thread. It's okay to post stuff like this, so long as posters keep the pictures clean. If there had been another thread like this, I or another mod would have merged the threads. :D

Fiine, I give in heh.

No closeups or anythin though, just from my latest trip to Alaska.

Specifically, Mt. Healy (in Denali National Park):

interesting how he doesn't include a picture of himself...

I'm the one behind the camera, the person in the black helicopter, who goes unseen and all seeing.
Muhahaha

It's over six years old now, but here is the photo that my avatar is from.

Woh, heeeeelllllooooooooooooooooooo.... You are a fine female speciman.

Pretty hot you single? ;):cool:

That's meeee.....

That's meeee.....

You're a fine female too.... geez. fine females all over this forum.

Oh, how do I put this: "ha ha"

there are absolutely no digitized photos of me in existance, anywhere. :(

I thought there were a few... or did the judge accept that bribe? :mrgreen:

At the end of a loooong hike through Yosemite a couple years ago:

MacGyver has nothing on you, dude.

Not bad guys.

DMR- ya a big fan of hiking?

MacGyver has nothing on you, dude.

/ROFL! :cheesy:

DMR- ya a big fan of hiking?

Yeah- always have been, ever since I was a kid. I hiked all over the Adirondak, Catskill, and Green Mountains when I lived in New York, and where I live now is just covered with all sorts of trails, so I can shoot out and get lost any time I want. :)

hehe, awesome. I dunno, you kinda remind me of good ole Angus.

Angus? Never met the dude; care to elaborate, Oh Cute One? ;)

Angus MacGyver. That's his real first name. It was only mentioned in a handful of episodes.

Angus?? The guy's name was Angus? Sheeeshh...

:p this is me...the antichrist

Angus?? The guy's name was Angus? Sheeeshh...

What, at least it wasn't Anus.

Now ya know why he preferred being called MacGyver.

Allright. MacGyver it is. Or is it that?

That's his real first name. It was only mentioned in a handful of episodes.

Wild; I never knew that. Must not have caught the right episodes.
The weirdest thing is that you actually retained that obscure little factoid-
Methinks that your mind must be an *ahem* interesting neighborhood to wander around in...

;)

:p this is me...the antichrist

LOL. Looks more like the Anti-Clown; some nightmarish "Chucky Meets Mr. Happy Donut" sort of thang.
Truly frightening....
:mrgreen:

Wild; I never knew that. Must not have caught the right episodes.
The weirdest thing is that you actually retained that obscure little factoid-
Methinks that your mind must be an *ahem* interesting neighborhood to wander around in...

;)

Wanna guess who Dani's Teenage Crush was? :lol:

Whoa- careful there, Wolfie... I had a huge gulp of iced tea in my mouth just when I refreshed this thread and saw your response.
Mucho
out-the-nose drink spewage moment almost happened there.... my laptop would have been severely bummin'.

<spoiler>I became a MacGuyver fan halfway through my near-minor in Chemistry in college. In the series finale episode, he meets his long lost son, whose middle name was Angus, named after him. Then he retires from the Phoenix Foundation so that he can begin a new adventure together with his son. Show ends.</spoiler>

LOL. Looks more like the Anti-Clown; some nightmarish "Chucky Meets Mr. Happy Donut" sort of thang.
Truly frightening....
:mrgreen:

thanks....i am an anticlown too :p

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.