You are *THE* anti-clown. The only one. :)

thanks Dani....i feel so special now :)

and i thought i was the goofy one...

Well... heres me :-|

I may look like a kid.. but im almost 17 god damn it! :p

Hey this is me...

{hushed whispers..but I thought he was a she!)

Wow - there are some good-lookin' male specimens here, too. Gosh DMR, I had no clue you were so handsome! :) Here's one of me...

Gosh DMR, I had no clue you were so handsome! :)

Well... I'm, um... :o :o

commented: hehe cute reaction ^.^ +2

Here is me

No fair cheating and submitting something you already had uploaded to your member profile. We wanna see new stuff :)

mine is my avatar pic - taken at my secondary school when i was 16 (im 17 and at college now)

How do you post a "thumbnail" of a photo? :o Not sure how to.

Well... heres me :-|

I may look like a kid.. but im almost 17 *** damn it! :p

You may not realize it now, but 17 is just a kid :mrgreen: Don't be in such a big hurry to grow up -- take your time and have a lot of fun.

I may look like a kid.. :p

I know the feeling. I am almost 36-years old yet people who do not know me always think I am between 18-22 :surprised . I guess this is a good thing. I hope it lasts. ;)

Hello. Here is me just after graduating from Surrey. It's about a year old.

Steven.

EDIT: oops....Scaling this image down has made my eyes look allweird and squinty.

Heres mine :D hehehe little Low Resolution... but hey thats me about a year ago when i was 18

:p This is me! Just took it like 2 days ago.... :-)

kissy kiss!:p

You sure looks Geeky...and not to forget a metalhead..;)

heheh and didnt I look geeky? hehe

If you would have posted a full length picture, I would have called you Geeky ;)

And btw, yes, we all are Geeks here in Daniweb (well most of us) and enjoy banging our head at IT (pun intended) ;)

hehehehe yeah once a gf dumped me because she said i loved more a computer than her.... hehehehee was the hard truth

heheh and didnt I look geeky? hehe

Actually, you looked like you were posing for the cover photo on your upcoming new album. Sorry, couldn't resist that one :p .

Steven.

It's over six years old now, but here is the photo that my avatar is from.

Hey you are really cute, do you want to go out ?:cheesy:

No fair cheating and submitting something you already had uploaded to your member profile. We wanna see new stuff :)

That is as new as I have :( I will try to get some asap

Can we only post a picture of ourselves? I have a really good not-real picture.

No, you can post only your picture. If you have a real good picture you want to show others, create a new thread with a suitable title and post that "special photo" in that thread.

From my b-day in July...
(and I just couldn't cut the dog in half :eek:)

[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/reranger/diefenbacherM.jpg[/IMG]

I've already posted on this thread but had to put this picture up; I came across it online accidently the other night. This dates back about 3-years when I was working for the Republican Party while living in Texas. Funny. :lol: I do like my hair short, faded-- miltary cut-- but my GF will not hear of it. She wants my hair long. I like long hair, very much actually, but it is a hassle at times to deal with.

sharky_machine

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.