http://anonym.to?http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5821/colorandmeenlv9.swf

This is pretty cool.

My results werent too far off either

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Lol.. you always have these cool games to play.

the results kinda fit me actually..
thanks for the link!

I did one of these for my College Communications course, I was an orange.

OMG IT Knows me better than I do!

It says for me that:

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

(lol sounds a lot like my love life)

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

(very true)

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

(yep)

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.
(i definately agree)

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

(true, computer rules my life lol)

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

(dont ever do that in reality but i like helping people here?)

This is what I scored:
You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Fits me pretty well actually..

I've tried with those...

Two out of six was correct..

I got this:

You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.
(quite true)

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
(mmm... i think i look scruffy at the mo!)

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships
(Well i think i am)

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
(i like black cars!)

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
(maybe not this one........)

(that makes sense)

All in all fairly accurate! well done 'The Dude' for finding more fab things

Merci Beaucoup :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.