So, tell me... which movies do you recommend?

Recommended Answers

All 81 Replies

"300"

That's my favorite movie so far.

(Besides "The Notebook" ;))

pirates of the caribean -at world's end (awesome)

what about "idiocracy"? anybody seen it?

Besides "The Notebook" ;)

*sighs* girls and their monies... :D

khkhkh loooooooooooooooooooooool :D

*sighs* girls and their monies... :D

sorry... __ __ __ __ __ __^movies

how 'bout classics?

my girlfriend almost beat the crap out of me when i told her i hadn't seen "Steel Magnolias" or "Pretty Woman"... and, to tell you the truth... not interested...

but there's sacrifices a man must do... *sighs*

But seriously, 300 is a really good movie. I definitely recommend it.

pretty woman is full of it i mean the girl is a hootch how can she hook up with a rich man i mean get real

etty woman is so full of it i mean the girl is a hootch how can she hook up with a rich guy i mean c'mon get real

I watched Letters from Iwo Jima last night. I enjoyed it despite it being pretty much all in Japanese.

my girlfriend almost beat the crap out of me when i told her i hadn't seen "Steel Magnolias" or "Pretty Woman"... and, to tell you the truth... not interested...

Never even HEARD of the first one, haven't seen the second one and *checks* yup, female :)

Lord of War - First non comedy film I liked.

Miss congeniality (sp??) - hehe, just fun.

Pirates of Caribean - First one the best. Though I sat through the 3rd one and only checked the time twice. Amazing for me.

Monsters Inc.

Never even HEARD of the first one, haven't seen the second one and *checks* yup, female :)

This must be the first time i heard a chick hasn't seen those movies...

Nobody spoke of "The pursuit of happyness"
It has some content!!!
Also recently watched The Holiday...subtle romantic comedy really great..

how about transformers? there is not enough robot on robot fighting action (it sort of leaves you wanting for more) and the robots act as if they dont have basic bodily kinesthetic intelligence(or perhaps the producers dont know about it and therefore ommited it in the robot's behaviour.). but apart from that i would say it is an OK movie. i would most certainly recommend it.

stay
stranger than fiction
little miss sunshine

Die Hard 4.0 Kicks Ass!

Best Die Hard Ever!

Bruce Is Not Too Old He Can Still Kick Ass!

Nobody spoke of "The pursuit of happyness"
It has some content!!!
Also recently watched The Holiday...subtle romantic comedy really great..

I agree. Those were both very good.

I hated "The Holiday" and its portrayal of england. Surrey is nothing like that

I hated "The Holiday" and its portrayal of england. Surrey is nothing like that

Really?

yep. I live on the surrey/hampshire border and believe me, england is nothing like it is in films

can you believe transformers arrived this past friday? i mean... i got Harry Potter before i had Transformers...

this s*** sucks...

transformers in the cinema damn i am goin tomorrow se ya i will give yall the review :)

you give me the review, i cut your balls off...

...somebody doesn't like hamada_1990 :P

Any thoughts on Harry Potter: The Order of Phoenix?

Don't like Harry Potter.

i love harry potter... don't like the movies though... they take out lots of good parts... i mean... the movies should be at least 4 hours long to tell the whole story...

harry potter sucks4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hated it since the first part i heard he is ga*

commented: Do you ever have anything to say that is not completely moronic?? +0

you give me the review, i cut your balls off...

cut my balls hah is this a joke try and i will snap your neck literary

dont u know WHO I AM !!!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.