Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

HAPPY DIWALI

Anand Wishes to all of Indians and DaniWeb Family....:)
And Happy New Year in Advanced...:)

Anand Khatri
(thunderstorm98)

-----------------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

we have a lot of nepalese people where I live and one of them i know in college mentioned it to me but i didnt know what it was, so thanks for explaining

:)

Today night we will fire crackers whole night (ahh i hate polution), but will not participate to fire crackers....just i will enjoy today's night.

Happy Diwali to all the members of Daniweb. Wishing you all a shining and prosperous year ahead. :)

Regards,
Sanjay.

commented: Thanks +2

Hope everyone has a g00d one!!

commented: Thanks Dude +2

Thanks S.O.S and Happy New Year..

commented: Wish you a happy new year. :) +21

Today it is celebrated by Hindus, Jains and Sikhs across the globe as the "Festival of Light," where the lights or lamps signify victory of good over the evil within every human being

The description sounds like its a very nice celebration, but I'm a little werry about the above statement. There's a lot of people in this world that are just plain evil to the bone.

commented: I guess it is only for those people who celebrate Diwali. ;) +21

The description sounds like its a very nice celebration, but I'm a little werry about the above statement. There's a lot of people in this world that are just plain evil to the bone.

Let the evil people have their own holiday and celebration! I like Diwali a lot better!

Today (26-Oct-2011) is Diwali celebration...I wish all Indian and every members of DaniWeb family a Happy Diwali and a Happy New Year...have a blast and be safe :)

Indeed; Happy Diwali to all the Daniweb members out there! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.