Hey all,

As I believe, Dani is the owner of this website. I just have to say, this website is really awesome and has a lot of great members. Recently I put in a request for a contact form on many forums including this one. The code I got from a member of this forum was the only one that worked. So great job Dani, and everyone else.

- Internet_Sense

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I have to agree, this place is just so loving!

hey.
ive been away for awhile.... lets just say that its very impressive the changes made.... congrats dani

Yeah great place , loving it

Quite frankly, this site is the worst dating service I've seen. ;-)

Dani I must appreciate your website site which is well structured and informative really.I hope that I may become its addicted.I participate in many forums but this one is really somethign different.I am so much charged today that I want to reach my mark of 10 today itself .

Thanks again .Hope to contribute in SEO section more for benefits of all

Regads,
Ajay

Thanks so much, everyone! :)

Ajay, do you mean reach 10 posts? You have 12 :)

# You have quality forums indeed
# Yes I am wanted to reach 10 as I want to see my HTML signature enabled .As of now it seems that it is not enabled

Thanks so much, everyone! :)

Ajay, do you mean reach 10 posts? You have 12 :)

You should be able to go into your Control Panel and add a signature with [bbcode] right now :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.